Paws & Claws New Patient Center
Gresham & Troutdale Veterinarian
Welcome to Paws & Claws Pet Medical Center! If you are a new patient, we understand that you may have some questions about the services we provide and about working with the skilled veterinarian staff at our facility. We have put together basic information about our veterinary practice and what to expect when working with us.
Who We Are
At Paws & Claws Pet Medical Center, we provide a full range of veterinary care services, from preventative services and annual checkups to weight loss and behavioral management services and surgical services. We provide veterinary care services for a range of domestic animals and we welcome your cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, pocket pets, gerbils, reptiles, and other animals. We have been in business for more than 30 years and have really come to value our clients and their pets.
Services We Offer
- Annual checkups/wellness exams - Let us keep your pet healthy and catch problems early on with annual wellness exams.
- Vaccinations - We can vaccinate your pet from a full range of treatable conditions, and provide flea, tick, and heartworm medication.
- Micro-chipping – Micro-chipping is quick, easy, and ensures we can return your pet to you the owner if he/she becomes lost.
- Dental care - Good oral health is a necessity.
- Laboratory and radiology services - Laboratory and radiology services can help our staff diagnose injuries and illnesses.
- Emergency medical care - if your pet eats something toxic, gets in an accident or fight, or needs other emergency medical attention we are here for you.
- Euthanasia - When end of life draws near, we provide compassionate services.
What You Can Expect From Our Troutdale and Gresham Veterinarian
Would you like to see our facilities? We have a virtual office tour, so you can see what our facility looks like before you come.
Before your appointment, you and your pet can wait in our cozy waiting room. Please note there may be other animals waiting. If your pet becomes shy or stressed around other animals, plan ahead.
We provide friendly, efficient service in our veterinary clinic. Whether you have a new pet appointment, are bringing a pet for routine vaccinations, or would like to consult with our knowledgeable staff about your pet's behavior, weight, or anything else, we are here for you.
Please note, payment in full is required when services are rendered. Paws & Claws Pet Medical Center will accept payment via credit card, debit card, or cash.
We understand that emergency medical services can be expensive. We are happy to offer access to the CareCredit program that offers credit for pet services. We also accept pet insurance and can talk with you about setting up insurance for your pet.
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, call us today at 503-661-1833!